Friday, October 21, 2011

commissioned for a bday gift


Here is a commissioned drawing I did for a friend that will give to his friend for his birthday. Allan is enjoying his travels with his sweetheart, soccer and food that he cooked. I hope he likes it! There is another commissioned drawing to come... I will get around to it..eventually...hopefully!

I have also been really productive and did some editing for a manga and anime magazine called MANIME MAGAZINE (But after some serious shopping therapy though! - seriously works, if only for a bit). They are a new anime/manga magazine created by fans for fans. You'll hear heaps more about them soon. I am also working on their website. Be patient and its wonders will be illuminated to you guys very soon! I am super eager for their #3 issue which will be released very soon. exact date TBA. Just to tickle your fancy, check out Manime Magazine FB page

catch ya! but then awkwardly stumble afterwards...
love, truccie


No comments:

Post a Comment