Monday, October 31, 2011

the other commissioned bday drawing


...and here is the other drawing I was meant to do a week ago!
Sorry it took me a while!
I've been so busy with my new job that is now full-time (non-arty related, yes nurse related, new job on the kids ward!!)
and went on a road trip to celebrate my best friend's birthday in Rye!
Those were just SOME major events for me in the last week.
It has been a roller coaster!

Back to the drawing, this was drawn for Jonathan's birthday, who loves Tony Tony Chopper from One Piece.
He happens to be one of my favourite anime character too!
Hope you like it!

Love, truccie

1 comment:

  1. Nawww! Love this drawing Truccie! :D
    hehe i'm a fellow chopper lover too!! (^_^) I've actually made a mini chopper addition to one of my commission drawings coz my friend loves one piece too! :D hehe!
    great work! :) and congrats on your new job! hang in there man! xox

    ReplyDelete