Friday, October 7, 2011

a twitching inspiration


I checked out the twitching exhibition yesterday and oh how inspired I was!
People close to me know that I am mad about 2 things.
Birds and macarons.
(mind you, I have not sunken my teeth into those crunchy yet soft sensual pieces of heaven for more than 3 weeks!!! SAD FACE!!).
To have an exhibition full of pretty pretty birdies was like, orgasmic for me.
OH so inspiring! Here are some few lovely works of Alex Louisa, Bec Winnel, Ken Taylor and Steve Cross:









I love this the most, the brush stokes of the acrylics meshed well with some watercolour drips then finalised with dark charcoal. Plus the girl is sexy. Oh, and I have a thing with top hats. HAHA!
I am doing excellently thank you very much sir bird! Speaking of birds, I am almost finishing Haruki Murakami's The wind-up bird chronicle. It's mind bonking is all I've gotta say.

Anyways, Peck you later

love, truccie

No comments:

Post a Comment