Thursday, October 6, 2011

The first post! and it begins...


It is currently 4:20am and I am not the least bit tired! I am just way too keen and excited because truccie's art will be blogged! Here, I will be posting my art, doodles, thoughts, aspirations, influences and admirations. Everything to do with truccie's art adventure, you will find here.
Yup, you heard me!
E V E R Y T H I N G!
From the cute to the ugly to the horrifyingly scary!

So raise your glasses everyone and CHEERS to truccie art's first blog post.
truccie art also has a facebook page. do you like?
truccie art has also been deviously deviant since 2004

Hope you will find some fun, smiles and laughs with my adventures of the truccie art blog.

Until then, stay dorkish, smart and awesome.

love, truccie

No comments:

Post a Comment